Android Forensics And Data Recovery Services
Professional Android mobile phone recovery services starting from £199+ VAT
R3 Forensics specialists can recover lost data from most Android phones from the recent years, if you have an unusual case use the contact form to give some information and we will call you back.
Samsung / HTC / Android Devices
What is possible for R3 to recover?
- In most cases it’s possible to recover all live and deleted data from Android devices.
- Usually (for working, supported handsets) this is possible using non-invasive techniques (forensic hardware and software).
- For unsupported (by forensic hardware/software) / non-working handsets we can use advanced techniques to extract a full image of the internal memory.
- In most cases it is possible to circumvent any PIN / Password / Pattern protection.
What is not possible to recover?
In most cases, all data can be recovered.
In which cases is it not possible to recover data from the device?
- When the device is severely damaged and/or the chip isn’t supported for advanced techniques - We will always appraise damage and viability for free.
- When the memory chip itself is damaged or has failed.
- Where encryption is enabled (either by default or by the user) - in these cases even advanced forensic techniques are not possible.
Hardware / Software Used
Our forensic investigators can give expert witness testimony to assist with a court case High-Tech Crime Units, solicitors, barristers and HR Departments. The techniques used can be proprietary, all of the major mobile phone forensic tools on the market today are available to us, plus some that are not commercially available to anyone outside of Law Enforcement or government agencies.
Chain of Custody
Where chain of custody is required we have our own dedicated driver service for collection and return point to point to remove the risk of loss in the postal or parcel courier system. Alternatively you can drop off at Security House yourself by appointment.
All of our techniques and processes will stand up to scrutiny in a court of law.
For any Samsung, HTC and Android Forensics and data recovery Services please contact R3 on 0800 999 3282 or click here to fill out the FREE, no-obligation diagnositcs form for immediate help and assistance.