Mobile Phone Data Recovery
Professional mobile phone data recovery services starting from £199+ VAT
R3 Forensics specialists can recover lost data from most phones of the last 20 years, if you have an unusual case use the contact form to give some information and we will call you back.
Select the device you need recovering:
iPhone / iPad / iPod
Need help with any mobile iOS device? Click here for more information
Samsung / HTC / Android
Android Data Recovery or Forensic? We can help - click here for more information
Do you need BlackBerry Forensic or Data Recovery? Click here for more information
Windows Phone crashed or no responsive? We can help with recovery - click here for more information
How Do I Format My Phone?
We normally get quite a substantial amount of phones sent to us, normally this is either because of Water damage or loss of data. A lot of the time it is due to water damage but sometimes it can be due to deleted data or because the customer formatted the phone.
Normally accidentaly formatting the drive is difficult. If for example you are an Android user you would need to do the following:
- Go into "settings", in settings you will find an option called "Backup and reset".
- There will then be a "Factory data reset" option, once you press that then it will ask if you want to "reset device".
- What that does is basically reset the phone back to factory settings so it essentially resets back to its default mode.
If you have an iPhone then to factory reset your phone you will need to do the following:
- Go to "Settings" then "General" then "Reset".
- Once you are on "Reset" you can then select the "Erase all content and settings" option which will delete all media and data and reset all settings.
Once you reset your phone your data will immediately be lost so it's good to back up your data in some way, whether it is by onedrive or iCloud if it is an iPhone.
The only time you would have to format (factory reset) your phone is if you are looking to sell your phone to a purchaser.
You can also fully reset your iPhone or iPad through iTunes. When you plug in your iOS device, you should be able to see a "Restore iPhone" button, which will fully reset the device.
R3 Data Recovery is real lab that deals with real disasters each an every day. If you have any sort of problem with your mobile phone or any other device, we are the people to contact. Call us at 0800 999 3282 or click here to fill out our FREE, no-obligation diagnositcs form for immediate help and assistance.