Samsung / HTC / Android devices:
What is possible to recover?
1. In most cases it’s possible to recover all live and deleted data from Android devices.
2. Usually (for working, supported handsets) this is possible using non-invasive techniques (forensic hardware and software).
3. For unsupported (by forensic hardware/software) / non-working handsets we can use advanced techniques to extract a full image of the internal memory.
4. In most cases it is possible to circumvent any PIN / Password / Pattern protection.
What is not possible to recover?
In most cases, all data can be recovered.
In which cases is it not possible to recover data from the device?
1. When the device is severely damaged and/or the chip isn’t supported for advanced techniques - We will always appraise damage and viability for free.
2. When the memory chip itself is damaged or has failed.
3. Where encryption is enabled (either by default or by the user) - in these cases even advanced forensic techniques are not possible.
Hardware / Software Used
Our forensic investigators can give expert witness testimony to assist with a court case High-Tech Crime Units, solicitors, barristers and HR Departments. The techniques used can be proprietary, all of the major mobile phone forensic tools on the market today are available to us, plus some that are not commercially available to anyone outside of Law Enforcement or government agencies.
Chain of Custody
Where chain of custody is required we have our own dedicated driver service for collection and return point to point to remove the risk of loss in the postal or parcel courier system. Alternatively you can drop off at Security House yourself by appointment.
All of our techniques and processes will stand up to scrutiny in a court of law. For any Samsung, HTC and Android Forensics and Data Recovery Services please contact R3 on 0800 999 3282
It was an experience I don’t wish to go through again. Panic, sweats, tears and fear! I called a few companies and R3 was the only one who showed some ‘human’ understanding of what is was like to loose all your data. I’m not computer minded & found the straight talk such a relief after all the ‘tech jargon’ which just made me feel more stupid. The profesional and human touch is so rare to find in businesses these days. All my data was recovered in less than 24hrs, it was so easy and I felt safe and in expert care the whole time. I also felt that I wasn’t being taken for a ride due to my ignorance, which is an impression I got from phoning around other companies. The 5* review can’t do justice here, it was unbelievable service & an experience that restores faith in ethical business with real humans!!!