File & Database Repair
A common problem affecting data is corruption. This means you can see the file or database but can an error when trying to use or open them. At R3 Data Recovery Ltd we provide services that recover file data from corrupt, damaged and password protected files that are unreadable or unusable on your computer system.
There are many ways your data can become corrupted, here are some examples:
- Hardware Error - Failing Storage Device, Unbootable Computer, Damaged Computer
- User Error - Formatted Drive, Deleted Partitions, RTFM!
- Software Malfunction - Bad Installations, Corruped Installations, Upgrades Failing
- Virus Infection - Enough Said!
We can guarantee that if you can store data on a device, we have a technique that can fix your corrupted data. The R3 Data Recovery technicains can repair many different formats of data, including:
- File Repair - All MS Office Documents, All Apple MAC Documents, All documents Compatable with MS & Apple
- Email Recovery Services - PST, DBX, OST, EDB, IMH, NSF
- Database Repair Services - SQL, DBF, Access, MySQL
- Backup Repair Service - ZIP, TAR, RAR
It is so important that you contact us so we can help diagnose the best and cheapest way forward. If you try to recover the data yourself you may cause further damage depending on the issue, which is why it is important you contact us as early as possible.
We provide outstanding customer support and continually update you as to the current status of your recovery.
We are not a reseller; you will talk to the technician who is performing your recovery!
I have been wanting to write this review for some time as I’ve been nothing but grateful for the work Andy, Martin and all the team completed for me. I was in a real pickle when a (seemingly innocuous) spillage on my laptop threatened to destroy several month’s music production work, vital to my career.
Andy’s calm and reassuring manner, coupled with the timely and professional operation carried out by R3 meant that nearly all my data was retrievable (to within an hour or so of the spillage). The team kept me apprised all the way through the process; collected and returned the hard disk to me with a minimum of fuss and suggested alternative means of backing up (I backup on a daily basis now to external hard drives and the cloud!!)
A 10/10 service, I’ll definitely be recommending R3 to any colleagues similarly finding themselves up a certain creek without a certain paddle!!