File & Database Repair
A common problem affecting data is corruption. This means you can see the file or database but can an error when trying to use or open them. At R3 Data Recovery Ltd we provide services that recover file data from corrupt, damaged and password protected files that are unreadable or unusable on your computer system.
There are many ways your data can become corrupted, here are some examples:
- Hardware Error - Failing Storage Device, Unbootable Computer, Damaged Computer
- User Error - Formatted Drive, Deleted Partitions, RTFM!
- Software Malfunction - Bad Installations, Corruped Installations, Upgrades Failing
- Virus Infection - Enough Said!
We can guarantee that if you can store data on a device, we have a technique that can fix your corrupted data. The R3 Data Recovery technicains can repair many different formats of data, including:
- File Repair - All MS Office Documents, All Apple MAC Documents, All documents Compatable with MS & Apple
- Email Recovery Services - PST, DBX, OST, EDB, IMH, NSF
- Database Repair Services - SQL, DBF, Access, MySQL
- Backup Repair Service - ZIP, TAR, RAR
It is so important that you contact us so we can help diagnose the best and cheapest way forward. If you try to recover the data yourself you may cause further damage depending on the issue, which is why it is important you contact us as early as possible.
We provide outstanding customer support and continually update you as to the current status of your recovery.
We are not a reseller; you will talk to the technician who is performing your recovery!
The inevitable happened and a CF card failed when I was filming a wedding. 3 companies told me the card had not recorded any info and that the footage was not recoverable. Someone mentioned R3 Data and I thought I’d give it one last attempt.
The service was second to none. They sent a courier to collect my card (the other companies had never physically seen my card) they kept me up to date with the process throughout and managed to return all the corrupt files intact. To be able to tell the bride all has been saved was a feeling I’ll never forget and I’ll happily use R3 again (thought hopefully not to soon)